Last Updated Thursday 11 September, 2008
The Brain Wizard LLC is fully committed to your privacy.
WHAT WE INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We gather information which enables us to personalize and improve our services. We collect the following types of information from our customers.
Personal Information You Provide To Us:
- We may store any information you enter on our Web site or provide to us in any other way. The types of information collected may include your name, gender, age, optional biographical information, credit card information, billing and shipping addresses and email addresses.
- We may also store information from occasional surveys, forms, contests, emails, faxes or referrals on our site.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Web site or services. The Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Company cookie information, the page you requested and training, free tour and scoring data.
Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. Company uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computerâ€™s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use information we collect to authenticate your visits and send you information and products.
- If you have opted in to receiving marketing information, we use your personal information to customize and deliver that information to you.
- We also use the information to manage and improve our Site and our Training Modules. We may use your information, in aggregate form and in collaboration with outside researchers, to measure and quantify the effectiveness of our program. In our research, all the data is used in aggregate form or with your personal information removed. At no point will you be personally identifiable.
- We may enhance or merge personal information with your other information and with data from third parties in order to better market and provide our products and services.
LIMITED DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal Information about our customers is an integral part of our business. We do not share personal information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We share your Personal Information only with our partners and affiliates.
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include processing credit card payments with a secure third party provider. Unless we tell you differently, these agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes. We also disclose personally identifiable information as permitted or required by law or as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
The Site uses one or more of SSL encryption, firewalls and self-updating anti-virus software to protect personal information. User purchase information is encrypted.
MORE ON PRIVACY
Links to third party sites
The Site may contain links to third party websites. We assume no responsibility for the information practices of those websites.
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
Director of Privacy
The Brain Wizard LLC
PO Box 2398, Yelm, WA